Relocating To the Albuquerque Area? Let Susan Feil & Alicia Feil Help
Welcome to Albuquerque, New Mexico! The largest city in the state, Albuquerque is known for sunshine almost all year-round, a vibrant community rooted in arts and culture, and one-of-a-kind events. Thanks to the passion of the residents, you'll also find tons of locally owned and operated shops and restaurants, diverse museums and galleries, and well-kept parks and natural areas.
If you're thinking of making the move to the Albuquerque and Santa Fe area, the Feil Team is here to help. From providing you with in-depth guides to each area around the cities to offering tips and tricks for the moving process, we're dedicated to using our professional resources and local experience to lead you to a stress-free and successful relocation journey.
Why Should You Relocate to
Albuquerque, New Mexico?
Arts & Culture
Albuquerque has a long and vibrant history with arts and culture, and there are plenty of spots in the city dedicated to preserving and promoting it. Old Town Albuquerque dates back to 1706 and now offers over 150 shops and the oldest building in the city.
The community in Albuquerque hosts a range of highly anticipated seasonal and annual events that bring in thousands of visitors. From the Annual Pork and Brew to the International Balloon Fiesta to the New Mexico State Fair, you'll find it all on the city calendar.
There’s an easier way to keep up with new listings in the Albuquerque, New Mexico. Save your searches, save favorite properties, and sign up for new listing alerts by creating your personal Property Organizer account today.
Albuquerque, New Mexico at a Glance
Get to Know the Area
In addition to Albuquerque, our team has extensive experience in nearby Santa Fe, as well. We're here to help you find the best listings and learn the ins and outs of each area, all so you can find which places fits your needs best!
The best of the Southwest, Albuquerque is filled with a variety of diverse neighborhoods, from places tucked along the scenic and serene banks of the Rio Grande to hubs of action in the middle of the city. Take a look at our guide to all that the city has to offer.Explore Albuquerque
The capital city of New Mexico, Santa Fe is nestled in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, offering breathtaking views and a world of outdoor opportunities. The streets of Santa Fe are filled with a rich history and iconic architecture, so take a look at the highlights.Explore Santa Fe
Albuquerque, New Mexico Helpful Relocation Tips
With the right resources and an experienced professional on your side, you'll have a stress-free and successful Albuquerque area real estate experience. Check out a few of these tips for moving along your moving process.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
In order to save yourself time and stress during your move, make a plan beforehand. Here's what you need to get a step ahead of the game:
- Gather your packing materials — grab spare boxes from local stores, tape, packing peanuts, etc.
- Start small — go through the rooms you use least often, and pack things up as you go
- Downsize beforehand — get rid of some of your extra items by hosting a yard sale or donating them
- Review moving documents — if you're using professional movers, be sure to do this
As Moving Day Approaches
Once your move gets closer and closer, finish up your packing process with a few final touches:
- Label everything — to make your unpacking easier, label your boxes based on rooms and categories. Your future self will thank you!
- Pack fragile items last — glass dishes, china pieces, and other breakable items should be wrapped in bubble wrap or clothing for safety
During the Move
When moving day finally arrives, keep all of your important items close by:
- Prepare an "essentials bag" — fill it with a change of clothes, chargers, cash, and anything else you might need during the move
- Make an "open me first" box — store things like toilet paper, shampoo, towels, sheets, and other items you'll need right away here
- Clean before unpacking — the house will never be this empty for a while, so give it a thorough clean before you move everything in
Relocate to Albuquerque, New Mexico with an Expert
The Albuquerque area is filled with unique homes, vibrant attractions, and stunning natural areas, so it's no wonder that's it's such a popular place to call home. As your local real estate experts, we're here help you find your dream home, successfully and stress-free. If you're ready to get started with your relocation journey, give our team a call!